Canadian Kawasaki Motors is the sole distributor of Kawasaki Motorcycles, Side x Sides, ATVs, and Jet Skis within Canada and continues to be a market leader in these product categories. Located just outside of Toronto in Scarborough, ON, the successful candidate will be working at our Canadian headquarters alongside members of the marketing and sales teams.
Marketing and Event Coordinator supporting the Marketing Team for all product lines
Trade Shows and Events
· Assist with the contracts required to secure space and resources at corporate trade shows
· Liaise with trade show management, Kawasaki and Trade show provider to ensure that all requirements are met and execution is seamless
· Work with Marketing Manager to ensure trade show materials are all accounted for
· Ensure 3rd party companies are aware of booth set up times, dismantle and assets required for presentation
· Attend selected trade shows and assist with set up, facilitation and tear down of booth
· Participate in all required racing events and rallys – MX, Road Racing, ATV/SxS, JetSki, etc.
· Organize and facilitate required CKM presence at planned events
· Assist Marketing manager with the execution of media plans and develop partnerships with all applicable media outlets
· Assist in monitoring budget spend is within forecasted allocation and invoices are submitted
· Working with the marketing team, respond to day to day Press inquiries and asset requests
· Assist with consumer marketing inquiries
· Assist with the planning and organization of Press launches, releases, and events
· Review and track corporate media purchases, linking them to the marketing plan
· Coordinate the press fleet and schedule, ensuring correct paperwork and procedure for each unit loaned
· Provide general support to the Marketing Manager and Marketing department where needed
· Be able to work closely with internal and external staff to ensure a team approach with all projects
· Be available to travel and attended events within Canada to support sales and marketing teams
· Be able to complete tasks involving manual labour
· Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
· Post-secondary education in Marketing/Communications/Event Planning or in a relevant discipline
· Minimum 3 years experience in coordinating and executing events and programs
· Knowledge of the powersports industry considered an asset
· Bi-lingual is considered an asset (English/French)
Applicants must include an accompanying cover letter outlining how their skill sets specifically apply to the position and why they want to work for Canadian Kawasaki Motors. We thank all applicants but only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Send resume attention to: Joel McDonald Assistant Manager, Service & Warranty
Post Mail: E-mail:
Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc. email@example.com
101 Thermos Road
Bilingual Consumer Relations, and Technical Assistant
Located at our Toronto head office, the Consumer Relations and Technical Assistant will be working closely with our Service and Warranty Support Team. You will be responsible for all consumer satisfaction related contact, before and after sales, and assisting our Service and Warranty Team with Dealer communication, publications, and assisting with the delivery of technical information to aid our dealers. Your primary duty is as liaison between Canadian consumers and Kawasaki dealers and offer technical assistance to consumers and dealers. You will provide creative solutions to customer and dealer concerns with the goal of improved customer satisfaction while meeting company quality standards.
Secondary duties include administration of customer-based programs, assisting with the preparation and delivery of technical reports, technical training information, various other duties and special projects to assist our customers and dealers in both official languages.
minimum 2 years Customer Relations experience
>fluent in English and French
>technical understanding an asset