Kawasaki M4 oil is custom-formulated to exacting specifications of Canadian Kawasaki Motors Inc. and designed for use in a wide range of climates and conditions. Kawasaki M4 20W50 is not recommended for ambient temperatures lower than 5 deg. C. At these lower outdoor temperatures, use Kawasaki M4 10W40 or S4 Synthetic oil. Kawasaki M4 is engineered to provide tenacious protection for high stress and high temperature air or liquid-cooled 4-cycle engines. Kawasaki M4 conforms to JASO T 903:2011 for wet clutches. Kawasaki M4 20W50 oil meets or exceeds the latest stringent JASO T 903:2011 criteria.
- Certified JASO MA2 performance
- Superior friction reduction, increased efficiency
- Outstanding high RPM, high temperature protection
- Excellent wet clutch performance
- Improved volatility, less oil consumption
- Excellent high temperature deposit control
- Better oxidation control